Mill-Duty WB Brake: Designed to Endure Severe Duty
This magnetic brake is designed for the severe duty encountered in primary metals mills, shipyards, movable bridges, conveyors, and smelting operations.
Class 5010 Type F WB Magnetic Drum Brake
Our Mill-Duty WB Brake can be used in both AC and DC motor applications and used on both series and shunt DC motors.
- AIST rated and suitable for all crane classes
- Spring set electrically released, DC drum type
- Used to hold drive stationary when motor is off
- Available in 8" through 30" wheel diameters
- Torque ratings 100 through 9,000 ft-lb
- Standard corrosion resistant pins
- Optional self-adjuster
- Available with brake rectifier controller for AC operation