More Overhoist Protection = More Safety
Youngstown® Power Limit Switches for AC and DC Cranes
Youngstown® Power Limit Switches were the world’s first high-power interrupting devices built to limit overtravel in the hoisting operations of cranes. They best meet OSHA requirements because they are connected in the motor power circuit and directly disconnect the motor, which means they protect your employees and helps to keep them safe.
Limits Overtravel on Crane Hoist Drives
- Operated by crane hoist hook block
- Interrupts hoist motor current directly
- Quick make and quick break contacts
- Short reset travel between tripped and run positions
- Automatic gravity return reset mechanism
For More Information
For more information about our Class 6170 Youngstown® Power Limit Switches, download our product sheet or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.